Tuesday, November 10, 2009

30 Weeks

How far along: 30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: up 3 lbs from my last doctor appt.
Maternity clothes: I have stopped buying them... I am trying to buy things I can wear after I have Tyler
Stretch marks: none
Sleep: I am waking up with alot of hip pains... I can't get comfy
Best moment last week: Our 4d ultrasound
Movement: Tons... Little man is always kicking
Food cravings: I have been wanting bean soup and corn bread for the past couple weeks and finally tonight I am making it!
Gender: Boy
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: out
What I miss: sleeping, working out for more then 45 minutes, painting my toe nails and margaritas
What I am looking forward to: my mom's throwing me my 2nd baby shower on Sunday. I can't wait!
Milestones: 30 Weeks! I can't believe it....

Today I had my 30 week checkup. My doctor said that she couldn't tell if he has flipped or not. She couldn't tell if she was feeling his butt or head... haha. I hope his head and butt aren't the same size that it's confusing. She let me know that at my 36 week checkup, if she didn't think he has turned, we would have another ultrasound. I can't believe I am to the point where we start talking about delivery. I will now go to the doctor every 3 weeks and then after 36 weeks, I will start my weekly visits. I am now in the nervous stage of pregnancy. I am so scared of delivery and breast feeding and bringing him home. What if I do something wrong? What if I am not a good mommy? So many things run through my mind 24 hrs a day. I am going to enjoy these next 10 weeks of quite. And spend as much time with Scott as I can, just the two of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment