Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It's a BOY!

We found out yesterday that we are having a baby boy!! Scott & I couldn't be more thrilled. When we saw his little boy parts, my heart melted. I knew this was going to be mommy's boy. I think I had the motherly instinct all along, this whole time, I said boy. The doctor said that everything looks great. He weighs 10 oz. and his heartrate was 144. He was being such a show off during the ultrasound.... He was waving to us almost the whole time. The doctor would shake my belly and he would start stretching out. It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. Right after we went to the doctor, we went to breakfast with my mom @ Wild Eggs.... That place is SO good! After breakfast, Scott & I went to the mall to buy our first blue things for our baby boy. I must admit, that I went a little crazy. Boys have the cutest clothes. I was already picking out his first Easter outfit... haha! I have a feeling that this little boy is going to be spoiled.

Here are the ultrasound pictures:




No comments:

Post a Comment