Wednesday, January 6, 2010

38 weeks

Well, another week and no baby! I had my 38 week checkup today and to have an ultrasound done to see how big this boy is. They are saying he is approximatley 7 lbs 13 oz. This is putting him in the 76th percentile for weight. 50th percentile is average. We do have a big boy on our hands. If I do go till my due date, they think he is going to be right at 9 lbs. I knew once they said this that there was no way they were going to take him early. I could have cried!!! I am in so much pain and I'm so uncomfortable, I just want to see him and make sure he is okay. Once we left the ultrasound, we headed over to my doctors appt. Once again, bad news.... I am still 1 cm and 30% thinned out and Tyler hasn't dropped at all! I have made 0 progress since my last appt and since the appt before that. I don't get it... I walk like crazy and everytime I do, I feel like he is dropping and once I am done I feel him go right back into my ribs. UGH! This is so frustrating. I go back on Monday morning to see if anything has changed, but I am not getting my hopes up this time. The doctor told me that she doesn't plan on seeing me before my appt.... BOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment