Wednesday, October 21, 2009

27 Weeks

How far along: 27 weeks!! Finally in my 3rd Trimester
Total weight gain/loss: I am up 26 lbs from my original weight but the doctor said I look great and that I'm all belly & boob!
Maternity clothes: Everyday... My hoodies are now snug around my belly
Stretch marks: None... thank god!
Sleep: Last night I slept great... but I learned how to position myself and the pillows to help me
Best moment last week: Seeing Tylers elbow or foot sticking out my side
Movement: This little boy is so active. Especially at night
Food Cravings: I wanted pancakes for about 2 days but that has since gone
Gender: BOY
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: It's starting to pop out now... no more flat belly button
What I miss: staying up late with my husband... I feel like I am always asleep
What I am looking forward to: Our 4d ultrasound is in 2 weeks
Milestones: I am now in my 3rd trimester... I can't believe in 13 weeks (or less) we will meet Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment