Monday, October 19, 2009

Crazy Dreams...

Saturday night, I woke up terrified. I had a dream that I had Tyler on Christmas Eve and he was so tiny. They let us leave the hospital right after I gave birth and didn't show me how to breast feed. I decided to just latch him on and let him to go town. All of a sudden, he started blowing up like a balloon. Scott started screaming at me to burp him, so I flipped him over and started patting him on the back. He let out the tiniest burp and then started deflating... Then I woke up. I have no idea what this dream is to signify but I have heard of women getting very weird dreams.

I have my 27 week doctor appointment tomorrow morning. I am having my sugar test done & lets just say, I am not looking forward to this at all. I don't like being poked with needles. But I'll suck it up for Tyler. I will be in my 3rd trimester tomorrow and I can't believe how fast its going. The beginning seemed to drag but with the holidays fastly approaching, so is my due date. I'll keep you posted on how everything goes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment