Friday, March 26, 2010

2 Month Checkup




Tyler had his 2 month check up on Wednesday. He had to get 3 shots and I was not too happy about this. I can't even be in the room when my dogs get their shots. I was anxious to find out his stats and see how he compared to other kids his age. He is 13.5 lbs putting him at the 85th percentile for weight. He is 23 inches long putting him at the 50th percentile for height and his head circumfrance is in the 65th percentile. The doctor said that he looks great and is a very healthy boy.




He does have a slight dimple on his lower back that the doctor is concerned about. He was born with this and had a bunch of test run when he was in the hospital and everything came back negative. They are going to do an ultrasound on Wednesday the 31st at Kosair Childrens hospital to make sure that nothing is wrong with his spine. I am sure nothing is wrong, but I am still nervous. I mean, this is my little 2 month old baby. I don't know how I am going to handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment