Friday, December 4, 2009

33 weeks down.... 7 to go!

How far along: 33 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: As of Tuesday I have only gained 29 lbs. I can't believe with 2 showers and Thanksgiving, I only gained 1 lb.
Maternity clothes: OLD! I want my skinny jeans and cute sweaters
Stretch marks: None.... Thank God!
Sleep: alot... I try to go to bed at 9:30 and I get up at 6:45...Thanks to Tylenol PM
Best moment last week: Thanksgiving and Day at the Races with my mom's family
Movement: I think he is a gymnast like his momma
Food cravings: I really want so El Nopal
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks
Belly Button in or out: out
What I miss: walking normal... I am finally waddling
What I am looking forward to: Christmas!
Milestones: My next appt will start my weekly check ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment