Monday, September 21, 2009

Nursery Update

This weekend I finally got time to put up the border in Tylers room. I must say that I love it! This room was pale pink when we first bought our house and we finally have all the girly pink out and it looks like a little boys room. Right now, we have a tall dresser and mirror in the room but no crib or changing table.





I called Babies R Us last night to find out that they no longer have that collection. It would take at least 12 weeks if we ordered it from the manufacturer but that would put us right at the holidays. I hate to say this, but I don't trust any shipping companies during the holidays. I would probably be in Labor & Delivery wondering if I have a crib or not...


Lexie & Daisy had a nice relaxing day while I finished the room. Daisy was the watch dog and Lexie laid around. Man, to have a dogs life...






No comments:

Post a Comment