Tuesday, September 15, 2009

22 Weeks

Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.





Today marks 22 weeks for me. I can't believe 18 weeks left and we get to meet baby Tyler. I am feeling really good these days. I am still pretty sleepy so I am going to check with the doctor next Tuesday to see if my iron is low and what I need to do. I am beginning to get heartburn pretty badly again. I am eating between 2 and 6 tums a day. I am trying not to eat too many b/c I have heard some stories about getting kidney stones from them.



Recently people have actually come up to Scott or I asking when I was due and all kinds of questions. I am finally looking pregnant and not like I have eaten a whole pizza. My only thing is with people wanting to touch my belly. This might be the most irritating thing in the world! Now, if I wasn't pregnant, you would want to rub my belly so why do you think I want you to now???



On another note, I was on vacation all last week. It was very much needed. I spent the whole week sleeping in and helping Scott fix up the house. We never get to spend time with each other with him working nights and me working days, so it was so nice to be able to do things with him. We went to the zoo and had so much fun. There was probably 20 people in the whole zoo. But by the 2nd hour of walking around, I was in pain. My feet and back were killing me. I do cardio 4 days a week, why do I feel this out of shape? The rest of the week, we painted, did so landscaping, and put new tile in the main bathroom. We got the nursery all painted, now I just have to put the border up.

No comments:

Post a Comment