Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

(My Cousins & I)
I have to say that this may have been one of the nicest weekends for me... After being in Life & Health school all last week, it was nice to sleep in and be outside in the warm weather. By sleep in, I mean 9 a.m. Saturday started with going to the gym. I am really starting to see results from working out so hard. I am proud of myself for sticking to this. Once home, I decided to cut the grass. I know it sounds crazy but I love cutting the grass. Our yard is really starting to look nice. With all the pretty flowers the previous owners planted, I am thinking I just need to put some fresh mulch down. By midafternoon, I was in serious need of a nap. I slept for about 2 hours and woke up to my dogs practically laying on me. They love mommy!

Sunday morning, I got the dogs up and played outside for awhile with them. I knew I would be gone for awhile with family get togethers so I wanted them to enjoy the gorgeous spring day. After getting ready, I headed over to my grandparents house to spend the day with my dad, stepmom and family. I have a very big family and its always good to catch up and see how everyone is doing. I was lucky enough to see my cousin Lisa who now lives in Nashville. I miss her! I also got to spend time with my four nephews, who are so handsome. I love that they are getting older and can actually have a conversation with me. I can't understand baby talk....

(Noah 8, Nathan almost 9, Aiden 3, Brandon5)

Update on puppies:

Daisy is now 16 weeks and 58 lbs. She can now put her front paws up on the counter top... I caught her yesterday morning trying to knock her treats off the counter.



Lexie has been sick for about 2 weeks now... She is coughing all day and night. She hasn't lost her appetite and she is playing like usual. I called the vet this morning and they think she has an upper respiratory infection. I am picking her up after work and taking her to get some medicine. I didn't sleep at all last night, she was coughing so much.... My poor baby is sick!




No comments:

Post a Comment