Thursday, April 2, 2009

First Blog



After much consideration and experiencing others blogs, I have decided that I am going to start one myself. I don't live that much of an interesting lifestlye but this is a way for my family and friends living here and in other states to keep up with the Huelsman's. Scott and I are so excited that the weather is finally nice. Being as this is our first spring in our new house, we are now getting to experience landscaping our yard and watching our babies (Lexie & Daisy) play in the back yard all day. The woman we bought our home from must of had 2 green thumbs. I really don't have to mess with anything. We are trying to get rid of the trampoline that came with the house. It just takes up too much room in our backyard plus, I don't want to have to cut around it. We recently bought a gas grill and have used it probably 20 times already. We love sitting on the deck while the dogs watch the food to see if anything will drop. I am looking forward to having a cookout in the near future and enjoying our new house with our friends and family.


We are so excited to have our friends Adam and Tara over tonight. Tara is due in June with their first baby boy Noah. We are so excited for them and can't wait to meet the big guy! Tara and Adam have become some of our very best friends and wish them nothing but happiness in their journey of becoming first time parents and husband and wife.


On another note, Daisy went to the vet yesterday to get her puppy shots. She was such a trooper. She is now 51 lbs and 3 months old... I can't believe she is just 16 lbs. less then Lexie who is 2 1/2 years old. I am going to miss picking her up and holding her like a baby.


That is all for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment