Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September


It has been so long since I have gotten on to blog. The past couple months have gone by so fast. First, I am no longer working for my stepdad at his insurance agency. I had to think about what I really wanted and I am back in school for dental assisting. I am going to ATA College for 10 months and so far I LOVE IT! I have never been so motivated in my life for school. I actually enjoy learning and studying. I think that Tyler did this to me... he made me want to be a better person and work hard for something.

Scott is now in his fall semester at UL. He has applied to Sullivans Pharmacy school and we are keeping our fingers crossed that we hear he has been accepted. He is working so hard and I couldn't be prouder of him. He is back at Famous Daves too. I am so happy that he is closer to home and he isn't spending so much time driving. On a sad note, we sold Scott's Mustand Convertible back in July. We got a 1998 Chevy Malibu to get us through school. It's a four door family car. Just what we needed.

On August 2, Scott and I lost a very good friend of ours... Adam. He was such a great guy and always knew how to make everyone laugh. He was struggling to get healthy but his addiction took his life. He left behind a beautiful son, Noah, an amazing fiance Tara, and his parents Bob and Kathy and sister. He is missed more and more everyday. I still look at our kitchen table or our deck out back and picture him sitting there carrying on with all of us. Noah and Tyler will be the best of friends and I know that our relationship with Tara with get stronger as the years go on. They are our family now and we will take care of them. Adam was only 32 years old and had so many more years with Noah. Noah just turned 15 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment